A while ago I was asked what do I do as daily activity.
My main concern is our Archive project. That involves a few tasks:
- Finalizing Archive structure as originally intended, as design and implementation
- Finalising Archive backup protocols
- Finalising Archive permanent physical media
- Double, possibly triple checking Archive entries
- Ganapati Press White Books series
- Ganapati Press Pocket Books series
- Daily sysadmin chores on FreeBSD servers: currently 2 MMS systems and 2 ARC systems (soon to be 4 ARCS).