Recently I was asked if I am following any kind of schedule.
At the present, this is my daily schedule:
4:30 Wake up
12:00 Walk and lunch
I have been following the same structure in my day for the past 15 years, since when we started serving with Vasudeva Server. I may have skipped it perhaps a few dozen times, though, when I was traveling or unwell.
Differences between now and 15 years ago:
- I can still work 8 hours a day, but earlier on I was able to work longer hours.
- I have been gradually waking up earlier (in early 2000s I was waking at 5:50).
- Recently I have added running to my schedule, although, for now, it is not every day.
What I would like to do differently?
- I would like to run more, and to run every day.
- I would like to sleep less.